Tuesday 6 September 2011

''How to go'' of my individual site process

I'm going to show you how did I do my individual site for my group assignment. I used the a software called Adobe Dreamweaver for creating my

First of all, open Adobe Dreamweaver. Then click on File and select New. When you select New, a menu will pop up. Choose Blank Page ===> HTML ===> 2 column liquid, left sidebar.



After that, you will have something like this: 



When you are at the step like the image above, delete the descriptions and you will have something like this:


Now I'm going to my group's blog and go to my site of the blog which is How To Go. 


After that, i saved all the pics that are on my site into a folder and copy the descriptions and paste it on dreamweaver. You will have something like this:




Then, click on one of the pic and there will a menu below. In order to make sure you picture will be on your individual site when you use other computers or other gadgets to view your site, go to Link and click the folder icon and select the picture. Do it to all the pictures. To make things easier, I will put the images and this Dreamweaver file into a folder. 





So that is all from me. The others like buttons was helped by my groupmate because the group leader wants all of us to use the same button designs. So, thank you for viewing my blog. Stay tune for more.


Refrences:  
www.sos-digitalmedia.blogspot.
com

No comments:

Post a Comment